North America

 North America

I know I said it was my last trip in my last post, but did you really believe me? I'll admit it, I'm addicted. Traveling does that to a person. Anyways, I promise I didn't go too far this time, this beautiful spot was on the way to home. 

Site 1: Lake Moraine. The explorer that found this turquoise lake concluded that it was built from glaciers carving into it, but scientists now believe land slides did the most damage. It is located in Alberta, Canada in Banff. The reason I chose this place is really because I became obsessed with it in 6th grade and stuck with it. Now I can finally cross it off my bucket list. I even painted this exact lake during art. Now I know the real thing is so much better than a picture. 

Moraine Lake seen from above, Banff National Park, AB
https://www.banfflakelouise.com/moraine-lake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southwest Asia and Northern Africa