Southwestern Europe

 Southwestern Europe

When I got back home, my aunt, who's a Spanish teacher, asked if I wanted to chaperone her trip to Spain, so obviously I said yes! I couldn't not write about a place like this. I promise though this is my last entry. 

Site 1: Basílica de la Sagrada Família. This is one of the most intricate designs I've ever come across. It was designed in 1884, built by Antoni Gaudí and Domènec Sugranyes. The long cone shaped towers are bell towers. As the years go on, more towers and levels are being created. Even now, in 2022 they are finding things to add. It just goes to show that you should never give up on becoming better. The Basilica is always making their Basilica better than before. 

https://d2prydcqrq5962.cloudfront.net/image/journal/article?img_id=935221&t=1650883248918

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southwest Asia and Northern Africa